This website is operated by DELIGHT DEPARTMENT. Throughout the Terms & Conditions, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to DELIGHT DEPARTMENT.
By visiting our website and/ or purchasing something from us you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Our Terms & Conditions apply to all users of our website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Information is set out in the English language. By using our website you declare that you have full legal capacity to contract under these general conditions.
1. General terms
- the content within the pages of the website of DELIGHT DEPARTMENT are for your general information
and use. Though we will try and keep the information up to date, there may be a time delay before we can do so. You should not rely solely on the information on this website. You should check details about important things like price in any actual agreement, as it is the terms in that document that form the agreement between us. The content of our website is subject to change without notice
- images used on this website may contain products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only
- your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- DELIGHT DEPARTMENT is not responsible for any damage caused by not correct use of products purchased form our website
- this website contains material which is owned by and licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only allowed with written consent from DELIGHT DEPARTMENT
- your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherlands
- the information shown in each product data sheet is given solely for guidance. The products offered for sale are compliant with applicable Dutch legislation and with the standards applicable in The Netherlands
- every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DELIGHT DEPARTMENT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
- this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- re-packaging restrictions: as re-packaging will effect our brand name and food-safety registrations DELIGHT DEPARTMENT products may under no circumstances be re-packed
To make a purchase you are required to complete our checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. When your order is ready to ship, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. At this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error.
All information issued by the customer when making the order shall commit him: in the event of any error in entry of contact information, DELIGHT DEPARTMENT shall entertain no liability for failure to deliver the product. In this connection, the customer shall be liable for all return shipment costs incurred.
The prices displayed on this website include VAT at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of VAT is currently 21%. Payment is made in EURO (EURO’S). Orders delivered to Business-to-Business clients outside The Netherlands are not subject to Dutch VAT and prices are reduced accordingly.
We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
The price invoiced to the customer is the price indicated in the confirmation of order sent by DELIGHT DEAPRTMENT. Payment shall be made via the on-line payment system via the banking server in a secure environment. An order confirmed by the customer shall be considered effective only when the relevant bank payment centers have given their agreement. In the event of rejection by those centers, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the customer shall be notified by e-mail.
Information shown in each product data sheet is given only for guidance. We have made every effort to display colors and images of our products accurately. We can not guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
DELIGHT DEPARTMENT will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied when submitting an order. DELIGHT DEPARTMENT shall not be liable for any for loss, damage or goods being delayed whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue in connection with the use of this website.
If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged item, please contact our customer service team within 7 days. They will be happy to assist you and arrange a replacement or refund where applicable. We do advise you to check goods upon arrival.
The value of international shipped packages will be declared for the full order amount. DELIGHT DEPARTMENT is not responsible for any additional fees and / or local tax charged by the postal service and/or customs upon arrival.
These fees and / or local tax are not included in the cost of shipping. We are obligated to declare all items as merchandise, and will not mark items as "gift". We cannot be liable for any delays due to packages held at customs.
Product remain valid for as long as they are visible on the website, subject to availability of stock. We will do our best to process all orders. However, if a product is unavailable after an order is made, the customer shall be informed by e-mail. The order shall thereupon be cancelled and the sum paid by the customer for the missing article shall be credited to his bank account within a maximum of thirty (30) days. DELIGHT DEPARTMENT reserves the right to change the product assortment according to the constraints imposed by our suppliers.
Product-availability information is forwarded to us by our suppliers and accordingly, DELIGHT DEPARTMENT shall entertain no liability for the unavailability of a product, nor shall such unavailability entitle the customer to damages.
8. Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We want you to be happy with everything you buy from DELIGHT DEPARTMENT. If you are not completely satisfied with goods you have purchased you may return them to us within 14 days after delivery of your order for a full refund. Goods must be received in original condition and packaging with all components intact. Alternatively you may wish to exchange unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods. In any case please use your “return document”. Ensure that you include full order details otherwise your refund may be delayed. Once your return or exchange has been processed, we will return payment owed onto the original payment account. Shipment costs shall remain for the customer's account.
9. Intellectual property and copyright
DELIGHT DEPARTMENT is the holder of the intellectual-property rights to the website and it’s content including, but not limited to, all product designs, texts, images, color combinations and logo’s. We hold the right to broadcast the items appearing on the photographs for which we have obtained the necessary permissions from the persons concerned.
Reproduction, copy, adapt, broadcast, distribute, print, publish in any capacity without the prior written consent of DELIGHT DEPARTMENT is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DELIGHT DEPARTMENT and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, from any claim or demand, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website constitutes acceptance of changes to our Terms and Conditions.
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at [email protected]